Learn How You Can Help Save Our Planet

Free Video Reveals Toxic Secret
Email Address:
First Name:
Last Name:
Country:
Phone:

Thursday, March 13, 2008

My brother is getting married!!!

Everyone, I'm going to be out of town for the next 8 days. March 13-21 so I won't be updating..

I'm so excited we get to stay at the Sandals Regency La Toc ib St. Lucia!

http://www.sandals.com/main/lucia/lu-home.cfm There is the link on the hotel. I'm very excited and can't wait!!!

I'll hopefully be getting pictures up from the trip to show you.


Can't really believe that my oldest brother is getting married but I'm happy for him, his fiance is awesome.

Got in beach shape with Shaklee's Physique. Banana flavored drink that helps my muscles repair quicker so I don't get tired of working out!!! :-)
They taste delicious and if you work out, you'd be ashamed not to have heard about it sooner.
http://www.shaklee.net/chrishughes/product/20306

Check it out, just see whats in it. If you try it out I know you'll love it.

No comments: